Frank -- Guitar
"Everything in moderation."
Elvis, The Beatles, The Doors, Tool,
Jimi Hendrix, Led Zepplin, The Police,
Nirvana, Soundgarden, early Pearl Jam,
Alice in Chains, Jane's Addiction,
Tool, A Perfect Circle, REM, Primus
Rage Against the Machine,
The Crow Soundtrack
Jimi Hendrix, John Frusciante, Dave
Navarro, Tom Morello (for his unbe-
lievable innovative abilities), Kurt
Cobain (for his simplicity and noise),
Billy Howerdel (for his "Perfect" mel-
odies), Adam Jones, Ryan Downs, Joe
Fender American Lonestar Stratacaster,
1966 Fender Jaguar, 1999 Fender
Voodoocaster (although it's rarely
touched for obvious reasons!), Fender
American Deluxe Fat Stratocaster, Boss
DS-1 Distortion, Boss Super Chorus,
Boss Phaser, Boss Digital Delay,
Vox Wah (best range in a wah), Line 6
FlexTone II Amplifier.
Favorite MonoLyth Song:
"Stolen Joy" - it marks the beginning
of a musical route we now thrive on.
- Mom, Dad, Joe, and Jaime for my first pieces of musical equipment and for all their love and support.
- My band members: Spirit, Jeff, and Jim for inspiring me, writing with me, and playing with me (you know what I mean!).
- George for teaching me strong lessons in both band and personal relationships.
- Burk for appreciating and respecting what I do as a guitarist and what we, the band, do as musicians.
- Ry for teaching me my first guitar licks and leaving such an impact on me, that I was compelled to pick up a guitar.
- Joe Mullin for teaching me many guitar tricks and for helping me develop a lot of my style.
- My brother, Joe, for playing with me (again we all know what I mean!), allowing me to bounce ideas off of him, for his honest opinion of what I write, and for his musical talent as I would not have learned half the albums I can play without him!
- Jaime for watching us play every time and understanding my passion and love for music. And because she would kill me if I didn't give her her own bullet! Just kidding, honey.